Monday, May 12, 2014

Pilot Post: My Scent Addiction

I love perfumes. And by "love", I mean "love" like "addicted". 

I am by no means a perfume expert like Luca Turin or Tania Sanchez, nor do I consider myself a "nose".


In this blog I would like to share my love for perfumes and all things fragrant! Do not expect a thorough nitpicking of a certain fragrance, but do expect my two cents worth on such.



Now that we have the disclaimer out of the way, let's begin this olfactory journey, shall we?

I have an insane fragrance collection. I always tell my friends about perfumes that they "must absolutely try!" or "is to-die-for", and most of them come from my own personal collection.
I have xx ( "xx" read: an embarrassing number) bottles in my collection, and at present have four more on the way. Insane. Crazy. I know. 

I just love perfumes! The bottles, the notes, the actual spraying and dabbing on the pulse points --  all these are very ritual-ish for me. I always wear a fragrance everyday, whether I go out or stay in. Even before I go to bed, as I do love waking up to a subtle comforting scent. And during the rare days when I forget to wear perfume, I feel utterly naked and incomplete. I know I am not alone -- you probably came about this blog because you find yourself doing the same, right? No judgements here. You came to the right place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment